VOISIP OPEN SOURCE SERVER ADMINISTRATOR
- Lesson 1: Installing Linux (Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora etc)
- Lesson 2: Preparing the environment, advanced network design considerations
- Network Services
- Lesson 3: Configuring Network Services
- Lesson 4: Installing and Configuring DHCP Server Services for your organization
- Lesson 5: Configuring Domain Name Services (DNS) on Linux
- Lesson 6: Configuring and administering Web Servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Lesson 7: Using Linux as to Configure Email services for your organization
- Lesson 8: Using Linux to Configure Proxy services
- Lesson 9: Configuring and administering FTP services
- Lesson 10: Configuring and administering SSH & SFTP services
- Lesson 11: Using Linux as a file server (Configuring Samba & File sharing services
- Lesson 12: Configuring Network File System (NFS) services
- Lesson 13: Deploying Linux as a Database Server (MySQL Services)
- Lesson 14: Deploying Advanced RAID setup Software
- Lesson 15: Linux Advanced Setup: LDAP Authentication
- Lesson 16: Linux Advanced Setup: System Software upgrades
- Lesson 17: Troubleshooting Hard Disk Errors
- Lesson 18: Troubleshooting network Errors
- Lesson 19: Troubleshooting System Load
- Lesson 20: Tools to the trade: WEBADMIN
Equipment Available for the Course
- Four (4 ) HP Rack mount Blade Virtualized Server 2Tb HDD, 24GB RAM, Quad Core Xeon processors.
- One (1) HP Virtualization Server 2Tb RAID 5 HDD, 64GB RAM, Quad Core Xeon processors.
- Four (4 ) 3550 & 3560 Cisco Enterprise Layer 3 Switches.
- Fifteen (15) Cisco 2950 Layer 2 Switches and 2621XM Cisco routers
- Four (4) 3725 & 2811 Cisco Routers.
- Three (3) Cisco 881W integrated services Routers.
- Online cloud servers from Digital Ocean
Software Available for the Course
- Cisco Unified Communications Manger Software (CUCM)
- Cisco unifed Presence Software
- CUCME Sofware for Cisco Routers
- Virtualbox Virtualization Software
- VMware Workstation 11 Software
- Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS Linux Operating System software
- Wireshark software plus other software’s in our Software bank.
- VMWare VSphere 5.1 environment
- Nagios & Splunk monitoring software
- And lots of other software available on our File servers
- GNS3 software.
VOISIP LINUX SERVER SUPPORT & CONSULTANCY SERVICES
We all know the high cost of procuring both software and hardware licenses from Microsoft, Cisco, HP, Avaya etc to run our IT infrastructures. But when you are a small or medium company IT budget is minimal. Open source solutions are the way to go because they are license free and supported by the open source community.
VOISIP has experts in the field who provide high quality Linux support plans for companies and organizations. We offer a wide variety of support & administration contracts ranging from per incident projects to enterprise class administration in Linux Server & network management. We also offer technical support on all Linux distributions including Redhat, Fedora, Centos, ubuntu SUSE etc.
VoISIP Telecomms can help you deploy web server, file servers, email servers, print servers, IP telephony solutions etc on Linux Operating Systems to suit the needs of your company. Request for a Presentation or Demo of Our Solutions today, Call +2347060467632 or +2348145213923 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.