CISCO Academy - CCNATop Floor Rebecca House, 27 Rumuola Road, Rumuola Port Harcourt, Rivers State. +2348145213923,+2347015323811
CCNA Routing and Switching teaches comprehensive networking concepts, from network applications to the protocols and services provided to those applications by the lower layers of the network. Students will progress from basic networking to more complex enterprise and theoretical networking models later in the curriculum.
Highlights of the course
- Practical Hands-On Lab using real live routers & Switches
- Interactive Quizlets
- Chapter Exams, Pretest Exams & 1 final exam for each four modules
- Interactive/Instructional videos
- Improved Instructor Resources & Key performance feedback
- The CCNA Academy Certification Does not expire
- Students who score up to 75% in each course are given 35% Voucher to take CCNA Exam
- Embedded Assessment provide immediate feedback
- International Certificate recognized in all countries of the world
There are four courses in the recommended sequence:
- Introduction to Networks
- Routing and Switching Essentials
- Scaling Networks
- Connecting Networks
In each course, Networking Academy™ students will learn technology concepts with the support of interactive media and apply and practice this knowledge through a series of hands-on and simulated activities that reinforce their learning.
Introduction to Networks
Introduces the architecture, structure, functions, components, and models of the Internet and other computer networks. The principles and structure of IP addressing and the fundamentals of Ethernet concepts, media, and operations are introduced to provide a foundation for the curriculum. By the end of the course, students will be able to build simple LANs, perform basic configurations for routers and switches, and implement IP addressing schemes.
Routing and Switching Essentials
Describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a large and complex network. Students learn how to configure routers and switches for advanced functionality. By the end of this course, students will be able to configure and troubleshoot routers and switches and resolve common issues with OSPF, EIGRP, STP, and VTP in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. Students will also develop the knowledge and skills needed to implement DHCP and DNS operations in a network.
Equipment Available for the Course
- Four (4 ) HP Rack mount Blade Virtualized Server 2Tb HDD, 24GB RAM, Quad Core Xeon processors.
- One (1) HP Virtualization Server 2Tb RAID 5 HDD, 64GB RAM, Quad Core Xeon processors.
- Four (4 ) 3550 & 3560 Cisco Enterprise Layer 3 Switches.
- Fifteen (15) Cisco 2950 Layer 2 Switches and 2621XM Cisco routers
- Four (4) 3725 & 2811 Cisco Routers.
- Three (3) Cisco 881W integrated services Routers.
- Online cloud servers from Digital Ocean
Software Available for the Course
- Cisco Unified Communications Manger Software (CUCM)
- Cisco unifed Presence Software
- CUCME Sofware for Cisco Routers
- Virtualbox Virtualization Software
- VMware Workstation 11 Software
- Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS Linux Operating System software
- Wireshark software plus other software’s in our Software bank.
- VMWare VSphere 5.1 environment
- Nagios & Splunk monitoring software
- And lots of other software available on our File servers
- GNS3 software.